Nowadays, you can acquire in almost any imaginable shade of sunglasses. Neon pink, tortoiseshell, and floral print, you simply name it and there will be probably for sale. But many people prefer subdued and elegant style like brown or black that are considered classic colors. Because these shades have qualities that that can go with almost any personality and outfit. And now you have no need to worry about your outfit to arrange them according to your safety eyewear colors.
But trust us, both brown and black shades sunglasses are not substitutable. Some people look better in the brown shade while some complexions are enhanced through black shades of eyewear. But the main point is this, how do you know that which shade and style of sunglasses will suit you. Here are a few things that you should keep in mind before choosing the sunglasses that will give you a sophisticated look. One thing more important, sunglasses should be ANSI approved safety glasses.
Tips for men’s eyewear:
Sunglasses are going to popular because of style statement both for men and women. Now killers’ shoes with a designer watch an awesome pair of sunglasses are enough to complete you. If you are a great fan of sunglasses, then any shade is not a matter of concern. There are two major considerations that are hair colors and skin complexion. Now you can easily order designer glasses online of your favorite brands. By creating a contrast with your looks and sunglasses make a great complement with each other.
- Tortoiseshell or brown sunglasses will give a great look to fair skin and fair hair. The lighter tone is ideal for light complexion and light hair.
- Light color frames will clash with dark hairs. So dark frames are for dark complexions.
- Darker complexioned men look amazed with both colors of world black and brown. So they have an option to go with both colors.
Tips for women’ eyewear:
The option of both brown and black colors can be considered for both genders. But women have more options to play with colors. So focus on basics skin complexions and hair colors. Brown sunglasses give the best contrast to the women of dark or medium hair. They give a nice tone to the women of red or auburn hairs. On the other hand, the black shade goes best with fair complexioned women. The black contrast goes best with dark complexions or black hairs.
Tips for picking the best sunglasses:
- The sunglasses frame should match your face shape
- The color you choose should completely give a balanced contrast with your hair.
- The eyewear should be in the best ratio with the rest of the face
- Choose a pair of sunglasses that have the best match with hair colors, skin tone, and could give you a good feeling after wearing that.