Your vision is important to the quality of life and it mostly relies on human sense. Can you think what will you do if you lost an eye while playing your favorite sport. In the United States, every 13 minutes, a person visits an emergency with an eye injury. Prescription sports eyewear like 3m safety glasses zt200 can prevent your eyes from unexpected injuries. If you are adult, with protecting eyewear, you will have no reason for eyes injuries.
Sport puts you at a greater risk of injuries and you can stick with balls, pucks. Bats, sticks, or poles while playing. Fast moving objects can extremely harmful for eyes and larger objects than your eye socket can cause lose an eye.
Today safety glasses for adults are coming very comfortable and stylish while playing any sports. Most of them have straps that hold the glasses at that place which keeps you very comfortable. In this case, you need no-slip padding for temples and nose. There is an adult prescription eyewear frame that is suitable for any prescription strength.
Why prescription eyewear is essential for sports:
- There is much cost of $175-$200 million per Annam on eye injuries that are related to sports.
- Prescription safety specs can decrease insurance cost.
- Eyewear can only be recognized as safety sports specs if they meet the ANSI standard like 3m v1000.
- By wearing non-prescription safety specs put you on greater risk than no wearing.
- 9 out of 10 injuries can be preventable by wearing the right safety specs.
- You can out of the sports while recovery time.
- By losing an eye, you reduce the field of view and depth perception, but you are at a threat of going blind as well.
- It means you have to be extra conscious if you have decided to play at all.
- Sports glasses are important as other equipment is necessary for a game.